Mitigate risks and meet business goals
Projects are complex. Without the right expertise, management and processes in place a myriad of things can go wrong. Missing deadlines or exceeding budgets is not just an issue for the project team; it’s disruptive to your business and profits.
At Avison Young, we start every project with strong, expert leadership so our clients have a high level of confidence from the onset. Applying our deep experience and market knowledge, we help our clients define their business and project goals—from vision to completion. Then we employ proven processes to assemble the right vendors and consultants. We facilitate all communications and information flow to insure that every discipline is aligned with the project goals. We initiate and manage the planning and execution process, oversee all resources, mitigate risks and manage changes on our clients’ behalf. This results in high-quality projects that are on time, within budget and meet our clients’ goals.
We help clients across a broad spectrum of needs. We assist in the evaluation of stay-in-place renewals, consolidations and restacks. We help with relocations to leased or purchased buildings. We also lead out-of-the-ground development projects.
Our Services include:
Pre-Lease / Development Services
- Project initiation and setting of business objectives
- Site selection comparison, zoning analysis and due diligence
- Project budgeting from benchmarking
- Schedule development and management
- Lease analysis for base building improvements and workletter
- Oversight of governmental and local approval processes and incentives
- Consultation on selection and contract negotiation
Project Implementation Services
- Develop process and manage all communications and work flow
- Oversee project planning, design and documentation
- Estimate construction cost and monitor budget parameters
- Identify and provide options to mitigate risk.
- Update and manage budget and schedules with detailed client reporting
- Manage change orders and cost segregation
- Oversee construction bidding, value engineering and coordination
- Coordinate and oversee furniture, fixtures and equipment bidding
- Handle move management, close out and space decommissioning
Sustainable Practices and Certifications
- LEED accredited professionals
- LEED experience for CI, NC, EB from certified to platinum
For more information about our project, development and construction management services, please contact your local Avison Young office.